Visitors to Vermont Villager

Thursday, November 4, 2010

**BLEEP** My MOM Says

Okay, I want to fix up my single mother with Justin Halpern's Dad. Justin is the author of the Twitter account called "shitmydadsays". Now a sitcom on CBS Starring William Shatner as the no-filter, careless papa. Well, my mom could give him a run for his money.

Personally, I'd love to lock them in a room together and have a hidden camera running just to see who can keep up with the Jones.

Now I will say; Justin's dad has a mouth that could make a sailor blush, and my mom is more like a hallmark card (a wrong, disfunctional, but sometimes funny hallmark card).

So I'm asking my brothers and sister to join me in this quest to publish and hopefully keep for our future gens the "shitmymomsays". Cause she can be, well, funny sometimes.

Let's start with my sister Peg! Peg is my slightly older sister. Easy going, lots of fun, working mother of four and always heartily laughing

Mom says:

"Oh My God Peg! What happend to your face. You are all wrinkled up, you look terrible! I don't have any wrinkles at all, what the hell happened to you?"



1 comment:

  1. Just another one on the list to Scott one of her son in-laws "You are just too good for everybody, you are just an old Yankee"

    ReplyDelete