Visitors to Vermont Villager

Friday, August 5, 2011

MY MOM Said what???

So in a recent conversation with my mom.....................

It went like this

Mom:  "So I met this guy and his name is Jim Egan, so I told him my name is Kay Egan"
Me:  "Interesting, how old of a guy is he?"
Mom:  "He's Married!"
Me:  "You don't say! How old of a guy do you think he is?"
Mom:  "He's Married!"
Me:  "Yeah, I got that.  How old do you think he is?"
Mom: (louder and slower now) "H E ' S   M A R R I E D!"
Me:  "Yes Mom, I heard, but I'm asking how old he is"
Mom: (even more louder and slower) "H E ' S M A R R I E D!"
Me: "Yes, I'm married too, I don't care - I just wanted to know how old he is because I know someone named Jim Egan and I thought it might be the same guy"
Mom:  Oh, well this guy is "MARRIED"!

(This could go on all night)

No comments:

Post a Comment